A few months ago Ted Nugent said ”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
Nugent called Obama a criminal and denounced his “vile, evil, America-hating administration” which is “wiping its ass with the Constitution.”.
If anyone has wiped their ass with the Constitution… if anyone is criminals, it’s REPUBLICANS..
Here’s a few examples…
Joseph McCarthy “Witch Hunter” falsely accusing people of being Communists for political gain
Richard Nixon and Watergate
Ronald Reagan and the Arms for Hostages, Iran–Contra affair. By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations.
Over 290 Republicans who pleaded guilty and/or have been convected of various crimes - Republicanoffenders.com
George W. Bush Crimes and Misdeeds
Here’s just a few of the crimes and misdeeds of REPUBLICAN Geore W. Bush
- War Crimes:In the case of Hamdan vs Rumsfeld, it was proven that numerous war crimes have been committed by the Bush Administration in the war against Iraq, including the preemptive invasion itself. This does not include the unaccounted-for millions of dollars lost in Iraq or the unlawful management by the US State Department regarding the US Contractors operating in Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan. Holding and torturing prisoners being held without due process at Guantanamo Bay and the Abu Ghraib prison scandal are also serious war crimes.
- Outing of a CIA Agent: The outing of Valerie Plame-Wilson by the Bush Administration, admitted by the CIA as being a covert agent, has led directly to Dick Cheney and possibly directly to the President.
- Spying on Americans:President Bush has admitted to his program of warrentless spying against millions of Americans in violation of the Forth Amendment and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
- 800 “Signing Statements”: President Bush has signed more than 800
Signing Statements that circumvent over 1000 provisions of US laws. There is no constitutional clause that gives the President the right to ignore the law just “because he says so”.
- Missing e-mails: Two federal statutes require presidential communications, including White House e-mails, to be preserved for the nation’s historical records. From 2001 to October 2003, the White House records system over-wrote all their e-mail files, and up to 2005, some e-mails still were not fully preserved. CREW (Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington) and the National Security Archives allege that millions of e-mails are missing from White House servers. (It is interesting that the timing of these lost e-mails is when most of the major illegal Bush activities were occurring.)
- Misuse of e-mail systems: Both the Republican National Committee e-mail system and the White House system were used within the White House to perform partisan political activities. As the White House is public property, it is against the law to do partisan political business while on public White House property.
- Unlawful FBI Activities: The ACLU has released documents showing that the Bush Administration directed the FBI to expand the definition of “domestic terrorism” to include citizens engaged in nonviolent protest and civil disobedience. This is totally unconstitutional.
- Firing of US Attorneys:This was a successful attempt by the President to use his US Attorney General and the US Justice Department for partisan political gains.
- Response to Hurricane Katrina: This was a demonstration of gross negligence by the Bush Administration. A major, obvious betrayal of public trust.
- Scooter Libby: The President betrayed the public trust when he commuted the prison sentence of “Scooter” Libby.
Elections Stolen by Republicans
2004 Election Rigged by Republicans
It was REPUBLICANS who challenged Democratic voters in Ohio in 2004 at polls and used tactics to keep Democratic registered voters from voting to get WORST PRESIDENT EVER BUSH Re-Elected.
If you don’t believe FRAUD was involved in the 2000 and 2004 elections, click the links below.
“In Violation of Federal Law, Ohio’s 2004 Presidential Election Records Are Destroyed or Missing” http://www.alternet.org/story/58328/
Electronic Voting: The Stolen Election of 2004
Republicans Subverting Democracy
This SHOCKING video exposes how Republicans has no regard for the will of the people OR Democracy. Michigan Republicans have passed over 546 bills under “immediate effect” and in some cases without even counting the votes as shown in the next video below. Republican Governor Rick Snyder has installed Emergency Managers using the Emergency Manager Law. These Emergency Managers can bypass and circumvent the power of elected officials and do practically anything they want.
Fed up citizens created a petition to overturn the Emergency Manager Law.
A Republicans PAC in Michigan which calls its self “Citizens for Fiscal Responsibility” blocked REAL Michigan citizens petition drive to get the Emergency Manager Law repealed by claiming the font size of the heading is smaller than required by Michigan Election Law.
Citizens should have the right to have this put on the ballot. Using a font size to try and stop this from being put to a vote is one the most ROTTEN, Betrayals of Democracy I have ever seen.
This video shows how Michigan Republicans are ramming legislation through which is going into immediate effect, even though they don’t have the 2/3 majority vote required by law. Note how Republican Michigan Speaker of the House Subverts Democracy by NOT counting the votes. This is a OUTRAGE and goes against everything democracy is supposed to stand for.
How ironic it is that Republicans are always trying to accuse Democrats of being Socialists and Communists.
As you can see by the videos and info on this site, Republicans has done some rotten things to the American people. If they indeed stole the election in 2000 and 2004 as it appears, they have committed the most heinous, treasonous crime against the United States of America and Democracy imaginable.
There is recent evidence that the voter ID laws Republicans are passing in states they control like Florida and Pennsylvania are clearly designed to keep Democrats from voting and to help Romney win the 2012 Presidential election.
Florida Republican Governor Rick Scott’s efforts to purge Florida Democrat voters has resulted in a 91-year-old World War II veteran who won a Bronze star being told by the state of Florida he must prove he is a citizen or he will be removed from voter roll. You can read about it here… Republican Gov. Rick Scott Florida voter purge.
How on EARTH can any American support a Party which has, and is engaging in these UN-American Tactics?