A politician since age 26, Marco Rubio never had a real job – Washington Post article
Republican Senator Marco Rubio (from Florida) is one of the Republican candidates in the 2016 election running for President
Marco Rubio is one of the 47 Traitors who signed the letter to Iran.
Marco Rubio has been a politician all of his life and never held a real job. He’s done nothing to help working families in Florida and has been absent more than any other US Senator. This joker can’t do the job he has and is unqualified to be president.
Marco Rubio is being positioned as a moderate alternative to Ted Cruz or Donald Trump. His positions are extreme right. Consider these 10 facts about Rubio:
1. Rubio wants to repeal Obama’s executive order to expand background checks and close gun sale loopholes.
2. When asked about closing down mosques, Rubio said he wants to shutdown “any place radicals are inspired.”
3. He denies humans are responsible for climate change.
4. His tax plan gives the top 1 percent over $200,000 in tax cuts every year.
5. He wants to cut $4.3 trillion in spending, including funds from Medicare and other programs, essentially freeze federal spending at 2008 levels for everything except the Pentagon.
6. He wants a permanent U.S. presence in Iraq, and would end the nuclear deal with Iran, putting us on a path to war.
7. We have no way to know where he is on immigration because he’s flip-flopped — first working on legislation to regularize citizenship for undocumented immigrants, and now firmly anti-legalization.
8. He wants to repeal Obamacare.
9. He’s against a woman’s right to choose, even in cases of rape and incest.
10. Although elected to the Senate as a Tea Party favorite, he’s now the establishment’s favorite Republican. Among his donors are hedge-fund billionaire Paul Singer and the executives and PACs of Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, and Koch Industries.
Marco Rubio has the Worst Voting Record of anyone in the United States Senate. He has not been doing the job he’s paid by taxpayers to do so. He should be fired from his Senate job and he’s proven he’s not qualified to be President… EVER.
The sun-sentinel had this to say about Rubio;
Marco Rubio Should Resign, Not Rip Us Off
Here’s some of Marco Rubio’s Positions on Issues & his Voting Record…
- Missed 74 of 156 votes in Congress
- Supports cuts to college financial aid
- Supports cuts to food stamps
- Opposes raising the minimum wage
- Voted to block unemployment benefits
- Is for increasing military spending
- Opposed ending the failed embargo that destroyed the Cuban Economy and led to widespread poverty
- Supports repealing the Affordable Care Act
- Is against same-sex marriage
- Opposes relaxing marijuana laws
- Supports the Benghazi (witch hunt) Committee yet don’t want to close Gitmo
- Supports using the Federal Government to crack down on states like Colorado and Washington that have legalized pot
- Voted against a bill that would have expanded background checks for gun buyers, and he opposed a measure that would restrict the size of ammunition magazines for assault rifles
- Sponsored a bill that would undo the District of Columbia’s gun regulations
- Rubio has aligned himself with his party’s hawks, calling for a more muscular American approach to foreign entanglements
- Supports the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a massive free trade agreement
- Supports shutting down the Government unless the Affordable Care Act is completely De-funded – Click here to read article
- One of the 47 Traitors who signed the letter to Iran
- Denies the science of Climate Change & Global Warming
Rubio Voted Against the Disclose Act in lockstep with other Republicans.
The Disclose Act would have disclosed who’s paying for donations of over $10,000 and exposed Millionaires and Billionaires who’s trying to BUY and influence our Government.
When Millionaires and Billionaires run attack ads and make HUGE donations, you can be sure they want a return on their investment which is often in conflict with regular Americans.
Republicans have shown they can be sold to the highest bidder and don’t give a dam about the Middle class and the Poor. They only care about the 1% RICH
Republicans want Government “of the RICH, for the RICH and by the RICH” and must be stopped or there will be no more Democracy in the United States...
The only way we can have Government “of the people, for the people and by the people” is if we pass Election Reform bills like the Disclose Act.
Marco Rubio’s Republican positions and beliefs are out of step with the majority of Americans on just about every issue. Amazing how some call him the “Savior of the Republican Party”.
This article does a good job exposing Rubio’s BS – Marco Rubio’s Personal Finances Don’t Match His Rhetoric
Rubio calls cuts in military spending “Devastating”. The United States currently spends more than Russia, China, the UK and 11 more countries COMBINED..
We need to cut military spending but Rubio doesn’t agree. He thinks we need to cut Medicaid and Medicare and continue spending more on military spending than all of the rest of the countries in the world COMBINED
Article: Marco Rubio: I’ll Vote To Shut Down The Government Unless Obamacare Is Completely De-funded – Click here to read
Rubio trying to stifle Obama’s financial success
Sen. Marco Rubio tries to attack the success of Pres. Obama’s stimulus package on the 5 year anniversary.
False statements involving Marco Rubio
Marco Rubio is clearly not qualified to hold any public office and should resign or be voted out of office. Tell Rubio what you think about his BS by calling his office at 202-224-3041